Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bluetooth keyboard for Ipad Mini, FINALLY

As promised, I will buy myself some time to blog on my whereabouts in life. So might as well start with this one. 


Recently, I went 'soul-searching' for a rather essential accessory to my ipad mini which would contribute to my blogging beeswax. Yes, I am talking about a portable keyboard I could bring anywhere with me. 
Since blogging involves a lot of typing (and yes, it is hard to type on a touchpad), I became all the more obssessed (sorry for the lack of a better word) to scout for wireless keyboards which flatter all-touch devices and obviously, make typing easier.

I made my research and have come accross a few renowned brands in the market which include the Belkin Bluetooth Keyboard and Logitech, among others. Of the two, I found Logitech more appealing and efficient (based from reviews and youtube tutorial videos). Sad to say, I could not find said brands here in the Phils. If there's any, I would have to order it online and pay extra for the shipping fee. So, ugh, NO.

I started off with local online shops then asked around gadget shops in the city. iCenter in Abreeza, however, told me they did not have available Apple-branded bluetooth keyboards for iPad minis yet but recognized that a lot of these were already being sold in other stores.

Alas, my search bore sweet fruits of labor! After my stringent quest, I have found myself a Bluetooth Keyboard for Ipad Mini at a relatively affordable price (compared to others I have seen online). And now, I admit to being over-engrossed in exploring this gadget like a child with a new toy.

So here is a look of the bluetooth keyboard:


Hate to admit it but this might just be the primary reason behind all the eagerness in resurrecting my seemingly dying blog.

So far, the bluetooth keyboard is doing its magic on me. I am loving it! It's rather small compared to other keyboards (of course) but that's exactly what my tiny hands are made for, right? LOL.


As you can see, it looks like I just got myself a mini detachable lappy here. Ahh, the wonders of technology!

Anyway, If you find yourself fascinated in the bluetooth keyboard for your Ipads and Tabs (like myself), you can leave me a comment here. 

Crossing fingers to seeing you in my next posts! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment